Owner Builder

f you choose to construct your own development annd not use a licenced builder, under certain
circumstances you must first apply to obtain an 'Owner/Builders' Permit.

These permits are used by the Department of Fair Trading, subject to various conditions.
Further information is available on the Departments web site http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/default.html

Other useful links:

NSW Government Department of Planning

Australian Building Codes Board

Planning Certificate Application Form (DOCX) (15.38 KB)